It’s not long before you would actually roll up your laptop and sling it from your shoulder. Ah! Yes a fully foldable roller Laptop – THE ROLLTOP
The designers have been working on this concept for several years and the prototype is now out. ( Check Below for Video Link)
The RollTop Would consist of a
– Flatboard. The main flat surface or the screen which could be folded into a laptop and made flat like a tablet.
– Base. The central unit on which the screen will be rolled on to. It will also feature a Loudspeaker and a webcam.
– Holding Belt/ Power cable. This smartly designed sling belt would also act as a power cable which will join the base unit to the power supply unit.
Check it out for more
1. BANANA HOLDER. Now your Banana goes where you go. For those ardent Banana lovers who love a quick bite and an instant energy dose!!
2. SELFIE SHOES. You want a selfie, yet want your hands to be free and you don’t want to use those silly! Long sticks. Well now you have the Power. Get Selfie Shoes!! Hats off to the inventer.
3. NUMBER LOCK MUGS. So you don’t want to share your cheese cake and coffee!! Never fear bcuz now you can have your own number lock mugs. You want some calories buster, get your own mug!!
4. SPRAY GUN WITH CAMARA. So not only do I want to make you blind, but while I’m at it, I’ll love to take photo of you as well. Just for fun!!
5. METALLIC TIE. This is exactly what Capt of the ‘star ship enterprise’ would wear on his day off. A perfectly shiny tie. And why not a golden one while he is at it!!
6. WALKING SLEEPING BAG. Ah Yes, my favourite. Why ever get out of bed, when sleeping can be so much fun. Where was this invention all this while. All those hours of productivity wasted!!
CHECK OUT –
A new Earth size planet has been discovered by NASA in the TRAPPIST star system on 23 Feb2017.
Intersting Facts about the TRAPPIST -1 Star system.
– The The system has one star and seven planets orbiting it.
– The size of the Star is however much smaller than that of our sun.
– The sixth planet (Trappist-f) , is almost equal to Earth in size.
– Planet F is in The green eco zone of its Star-system just like Earth is in the green zone of the solar system, meaning Trappist F can support life.
Q: CAN THERE BE LIFE ON TRAPPIST F ?
Absolutely Yes, given the distance of the planet from the sun there is a high possibility that there would be water on the planet and if there is water , most certainly life will be existing on the planet.
Q: HOW FAR IS THE TRAPPIST SYSTEM FROM EARTH ?
On the Interplanetary scale it’s almost in our neighbourhood. But with our current capability of travel and speed the TRAPPIST Star system is 40 Light Years away from us. This means that if we travel with the speed of light (which we obviously cannot right now) it will take us 40 years to reach Trappist F. So we are not going there anytime soon.
But at any scale this discovery is huge and it definitely answers one question that we are not alone in this universe !
Here is list of some Basic everyday things (but very Important things) which we must use OR be ready to loose them for good. U can add yours “important (DI OR LI )” in the comments below.
1. Brains. The more you use your brain the smarter you get. It’s always a good idea exercising it even if it involves a solving a simple gigsaw puzzle.
2. Muscles. One must exercise for a healthy life. Not only will you feel good but you will stay healthy in the bargain.
3. Time. Yup. It ain’t coming back. And if you don’t use it sensibly, ITS GONE. ‘Time management’ should be the -in thing for u if u want to get anywhere.
4. Money. Yes, u got to use it, if you want it to grow. Or Someone smarter will use your money to grow while u watch!
5. Happiness. Happiness is purely your choice. U have to choose to be happy even if you don’t have the above four! If you choose, u can learn to be happy without anything or you could even stay unhappy with everything.
The Logical Blogger